Barely a week after a family of three was burnt to death during a dawn fire at Santasi a suburb of the Kumasi Metropolis, a similar incident has occurred at South Suntreso.
Reports suggest that a 30-year-old unidentified man was also been burnt to death in his room on Wednesday night.
The cause of fire is believed to have been sparked by a candle during a power outage about 10:30 pm on Wednesday night.
Sources disclosed to ultimatefmonline.com that the deceased got trapped in his room when the fire began, leaving him completely burnt before fire fighters arrived at the scene.
The charred body has since been conveyed to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH).