A Political Scientist Dr. Richard Amoako Baah has taken a swipe at persons criticizing the appointments of administrative staff of the president-elect Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
He states that the appointment of “babies with sharp teeth” in the outgoing government cannot in anyway be compared to the current ones indicating that they are “babies with sharp brains”.
According to him, the young appointees in the Mahama-led administration had gained notoriety in verbally abusing elders and doing all manner of things that were detrimental to the true meaning of democracy.
Unlike them, he said the new appointees will resort to the use of their brains in assisting the president-elect to deliver his mandate to the Ghanaian people reiterating that the ‘babies with sharp teeth” are partly to blame for the National Democratic Congress (NDC) defeat.
The president-elect on Wednesday named his administrative staff who will assist him in his day-to-day running of the presidency as mandated by the constitution with effect from January 7, 2017.
They include the following;
- My chief of staff is Frema Osei Opare
- The next is the secretary to the president and he is the 53-year-old lawyer that is Nana Asante Bediatuo
- Frances Asenso Boakye – Deputy chief of staff
- Samuel Abu Jinapor – Deputy chief of staff
- Hassan Ahmed – Director of State Protocol
- Eugene Arhin – Director of Communications
- Lord Commey – Director of Planning/Operations
- Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Okyere – National Security advisor
- Joshua Kyeremeh (former BNI boss) – National Security Coordinator
- Albert Kan-Dapaah – Minister-designate for National Security
- Saratu Atta
- Clara Tia Sulemana Napaga
- By: Ghana/Ultimatefmonline.com/106.9FM